Remember, in order to view all aspects of the site and use all member features you must make sure you are logged in.
1. Logging in must now be done via the orange LOGIN button at the top right of the website. Hovering your mouse over this button will either give you the MEMBER LOGIN form or MEMBER LOGGED IN form (which displays your avatar and PM message count).
2. Once logged in you’ll always be sent to the COMMUNITY page (this is still being worked on).
3. Clicking on the FORUM menu link (in either of the sites MAIN MENU – top black bar or far right) will take you to the main forum page.
4. Once on the main forum page you should see a FORUM MENU (on the far right and just under MEMBER MENU and above MAIN MENU). This FORUM MENU is replicated on the sites main navigation menu (top black bar).
5. On the FORUM MENU you should see (if you are correctly and successfully logged in) – forum home, user cp, new posts, search forums, who’s online in the forum. And clicking on any of those (in the far right FORUM MENU) will give you sub-menu options – or they will automatically drop-down when using the main navigation menu (top black bar).
And if you don’t see any of those links (see item #5) and you are logged in to the site (see item #1) – then you should:
01Navigate to the FORUM using the sites main navigation menu (the black bar under the logo) and then click your web browsers REFRESH button. If that does not work then…