What is hair botox?
The treatment repairs the damaged or broken hair fibers with a powerful concentrate of active ingredients including caviar oil, B5, E vitamins and collagen complex, which guarantee to moisturize, nourish, repair and revive hair right from the very first use, adding incredible shine and softness and eliminating frizz. Major benefit of the treatment is that it has the capability to repair split ends.
Botox works on all hair types: curly, straight, thick, thin, grey, blonde and everything in between and the results last for four weeks.
Why hair botox?
1) Unlike Keratin treatments that use formaldehyde, hair botox does not use any harmful chemicals. Hair botox is safe enough to use because of the excellent exfoliating effect of this acid; it helps with scalp conditions, such as dandruff and psoriasis.
2) Unlike relaxing treatments, this product can give you straight silky hair without breaking their bonds. It contains a rich formula that shoots nutrients into the damaged cortex of the shaft cuticles and restores hair from inside out.
3) Unlike many keratin treatments, it is impossible for hair botox to damage hair or weaken its integrity, which is quite possible with keratin treatments that are too strong as they deliver too much protein to a client’s hair shaft.
4) Hair botox also works as a great re-constructive treatment as the organic microspheres help minimize hair loss.
Who should go for it?
Women with worn out, damaged, pale hair, and especially hair that suffer from split ends, should undergo this procedure and help their hair get the treatment needed to get back to its normal state.
It is particularly good for clients with very long hair, who suffer from split ends, or those whose hair have become frizzy or brittle due to heat damage from curling, straightening and blow drying or repeated color treatments.
Who shouldn’t do it?
This treatment is not appropriate for pregnant women as doctors recommend them to stay away from chemicals.
Al-Sayyad explains that this treatment is conducted on clean hair. So the first step is to have the specialist shampoo your hair and not use a conditioner.
The hair is then combed, made tangle free, and sectioned. The hair must be massaged to help it absorb the product.
Once this is done on all hair, Al-Sayyad says the product should not stay on the hair for more than 45 minutes. Then its is washed off and the hair is soaked for exactly seven minutes to make sure the product is entirely removed.
Blow drying is the next step. The hair specialist says that you should hold the dryer vertically to ensure the hair is straight and does not break. Then comes the ceramic, which is not as important as the blow dry, but it is used to obtain optimum result, which is shiny, smooth and healthy hair.
The treatment requires you to use their special shampoo and conditioner to benefit from the treatment for a longer while.
1) Extreme hair rejuvenation — anti-age capabilities which will transform your hair to its youthful state.
2) Exclusive in salon-service which gives your hair a complete makeover in 45 minutes.
3) Affordable service which gives stunning instant results, ideal before a holiday or a party or any occasion when you desire to look your best.
Al-Sayyad promises that you will see the difference after one session and you will get the hair you have always wanted.
How often should one do it?
It is a harmless treatment and one can even color their hair the next day, according to Al-Sayyad. “I highly recommend those who do this treatment to come back after four months, especially if you work a lot on your hair,” she said. “Those who color, style and blow-dry a lot need this treatment the most and I highly recommend this to help their hair become healthy and shiny,” she added.
THIS IS FROM ANOTHER SITE I FOUND-
The micro molecules in Hair Botox assess the degree of absorption of your hair follicles and infuse the keratin. Keratin treatments can be too strong at times and deliver too much protein to the hair shaft.
Keratin treatments use formaldehyde. Hair Botox does not use any harmful chemicals.
Inoar Argan oil keratin systems now use Glyoxylic Acid, a safer alternative to Formaldehyde.
Now just so you know how deceptive this is Glyoxylic acid or oxoacetic acid is an organic compound that is both an aldehyde and a carboxylic acid.
Aldehyde when heated turns into formaldehyde gas.
THIS IS NOT HARMLESS!!!