Benefits- composed of non-volatile heavy micro-granules that are de-dusted & do not spread into the air. Bleach Blue has anti-yellow properties to counter the yellow that comes out in the underlying pigment.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Wheat proteins – gliadin & glutenin which provides the right degree of conditioners and moisture that won’t swell up and it will keep its creamy consistency & is not altered by time.
APPLICATION OF BLEACH BLUE LIGHTENER:
The success of a double process is in the application.
Here are some helpful reminders:
• Sectioning: Take 1/8 to 1/4 inch, fine, even partings, apply the bleach to both sides of the strand.
• Neatness Counts: In addition to insuring that the hair is well saturated, be sure not to overlap. Use the Bead the Brush method
• Speed: Most lightening will take place within the first 15-30 minutes. Application should be neat and quick.
• Virgin App.: Use cotton strips in virgin applications to keep the lightener off-the-scalp.
• Careless application: may result in an uneven bleach-out, characterized by gold spots after discoloration.
To correct, it is necessary to spot-bleach the problem area, until uniform lightness is achieved.
BLEACH BLUE- allows streaks, highlights and Balayage and full head bleaching while acting gently on the hair’s natural pigments.
It has lifting power up to 6 to 7 levels. It keeps the structure of the hair intact, even when a high bleaching effect is used, guarantying at the same time a perfect result. It is composed by non-volatile heavy micro-granules that do not spread in the air when mixing; the cream consistency guarantees the right degree of moisture for every work technique used.
Because of its unique formula is recommended for sensitive scalps, it does not swell up and is not altered with time.
Mixing: 1 part bleach to 2 parts developer ratios, 1 measuring scoop of Bleach Blue to 2 scoops of Oxidizing Cream 10, 20, 30 or 40vol.
Processing Time: Depending on the volume of the Oxidizing Cream used the processing time is as follows
Medium bleaching- 10 to 15 minutes
Streaks or stronger bleaching – 15 to 30 minutes